A lot of things happened last year. As it's been surreal to review, I can't help but to start recording all the shit from this year. Here we go:
- R Drag Race kicks off the season on New Years with 6 surprise lipsyncs. Gay chaos.
- Bean Dad pisses off all of twitter by forcing his daughter to reinvent the can opener.
- Then he deletes his account, and Dionne Warwick declares him irrelevant.
- We learn that Trump plans to flee to Scotland; Scotland immediately announces monthlong lockdown.
- Trump calls Kelly Loeffler 'Karen' to her face and it's hilarious
- Pharmacist destroys over 500 doses of Moderna vaccine, many of which were then administered to unknowing patients.
- Georgia runoffs turn the state's two senators blue (Warnock & Ossoff)
- Thousands of Trump supporters break into the Capitol to disrupt the Senate's electoral college vote. Two bombs and a cooler full of molotovs found. 1 killed by cop. 1 cop dead. 3 fatal medical emergencies (one of which was a man tazing his own balls).
- Huge conspiracy story circulating that Kanye has been sleeping with Jeffree Star.
- 22 year old Miya Ponsetto lands an interview with Gayle after racially profiling. She shows up in a 'Daddy' hat, rats on herself, and tells Gayle to shut up.
- Trump finally permanently suspended from twitter for inciting mass violence.
- Capitol Police Chief and Betsy Devos among dozens of Trump appointees to resign.
- A teacher friend of mine shares that she is receiving at least one email every week about a parent/guardian dying of COVID.
- The news cycle has been dominated by election feuds for the past two months.
- Parler banned from many platforms and entire forum leaked along with identities of administrators.
- Thousands of Trumpist insurrectionists stuck in airports after being placed on no-fly lists.
- Melania Trump releases a statement condemning the Capitol insurrection and pushing her ‘anti-bullying’ message.
- The State Department’s official web site was hacked to include an exit date for Trump/Pence.
- Azealia boiled her dead cat on instagram this morning.
- Deutsche Bank cuts ties with Trump. This is among the many cancellings of the past week.
- So many threats to the Inauguration that DC has been put in a state of emergency.
- Article of impeachment filed against Trump, again.
- Jason Derulo’s twitter account hacked. “shake sum ass you sexy juicy faggot.”
- 11,000 containers of Weis ice cream recalled for containing metal shards.
- House votes to officially impeach Trump a second time.
- New York Attorney General is suing the NYPD for brutalizing BLM protestors.
- Former MI governor Rick Snyder charged with willful neglect of duty for Flint Water Crisis.